What all to have in a basic makeup kit?
The world of makeup is fun, but if you are a beginner, it can be quite overwhelming considering all the options available in today's time and age.
Do I really need three different concealer shades for just your under-eye circle? Foundation or Primer do I need both or just one? these can be quite a bit to process. So I am putting together a beginner-friendly makeup kit, as it's the first step in achieving a flawless makeup look.
1. CTM ( cleansing, toning & moisturizing)
- This is a very important step before applying your foundation.
- If you follow these steps your makeup will never look cakey and won't crack that happens because of dryness.
- Always choose the foundation that matches your skin tone and type.
- Use a concealer that's just 1-2 shades lighter than your foundation
- Do set foundation with a setting powder
- Highlight the high points on your face:
- Cheek, Nose, Cupids bow, Eyebrow bone.
- Apply blush near or on the apple of your cheeks and blend it upwards.
- For a natural definition, use a pencil or gel.
- Do blend eyeliner into a subtle cat-eye look.
- Do blend on the bottom lash line as well.
- Curl your lashes using a curler before using mascara.
- You can apply 2-3 coats of mascara to make your own lashes look like falsies.
- Firstly use a lip balm to soften your lips.
- Then use a lip liner to outline as well as fill your lips.
- Then go for your favorite lip tint.
For more you can find me at @preeti_makeupartist
To learn more, click on the