Animals have a stronger sense of smell than humans and hence may cause irritation to the animal. Most commercial products contain synthetic fragrances which are very strong for the sensitive noses of the Pets and hence develop allergies to these synthetic fragrances.
1. Products used for animals must have extremely mild fragrance or no fragrance at all to suit the pet.
2. Pets pick up allergies faster than humans. Synthetic colours, additives, fillers in various grooming products make them highly prone to allergies. Organic grooming products may eliminate the sensitivity and allergies of the animal.
3. Synthetic and toxic chemicals used in commercial products usually leave a residue on the skin and coat of the animals as it is not easy to rinsed off. When animals lick themselves, they end up consuming residual toxic chemicals.
4. Organic products are easy to rinse off and leave no residue on the coat. Even if they lick themselves, they are not consuming any toxins in the process.
5. While chemical substitutes might harm the skin and coat of the pet, potentially cause dryness and scaling of skin & coat. Natural ingredients such as neem, colloidal silver are highly efficient in preventing fungal or bacterial infections.It also helps in the prevention of the appearance of ticks naturally.
6. Organic products really help in making the skin and coat of the pet healthy and shiny. These products are better at preventing hair fall, keeping skin hydrated and preventing dryness.
7. When we humans give baths to our pets we too are coming in contact with the toxic chemicals. And hence harsh chemicals can cause allergies and reactions to us humans as well.
8. While the initial price point might come across as high. Do note organic products are generally free from fillers or additives. This means that only a small amount is needed per use. When properly used, they are more economical and result in long-term savings.
Once we eliminate toxins from our pet care, they experience fewer allergies and reactions which eventually means a healthy pet.It has the potential to increase their lifespan as well. Animals need and enjoy their time in nature/greens. Making a switch to organic products will also help in preserving the environment by not adding any more toxins into the environment. It is our responsibility as humans to make our lifestyle as sustainable as possible and try to reduce our impact on the planet that we share with them.
Rustic Art organic shampoo bar for pets is made using only functional essential oils which are used within their permitted limits. They do not irritate the sensitive nose of pets and make bath time a happy experience.