Air Fryer’s have been part of a lot of heated discussions and disputes. People around the world have a difference of opinion on health benefits, radiation exposure, benefits against an over etc etc.
But today I write my review completely based on a simple user based approach. As someone who was looking for making life a little bit easier in the difficult COVID times. And I’ll be honest I can’t even take all the credit as I too was introduced to it by my two lovely friends. I can’t thank them enough, my COVID lock down days became more manageable thanks to them.
So as it's clean I am all in for an AIR FRYER. It’s totally worth it.
- Easy to manage / clean.
- Much much quicker than an oven.
- Perfect / enough for a family of 5.
- No smoke.
- You can multitask.
- You can cut the heat any time so even if you mix up your timer, it's much easier to save the dish from burning.
- Veggies and healthy snacks come out amazing.
- Hubbies can operate quite easily :).
- Eats a lot of space on your counter
- Fan’s quite noisy
- Big portion size (for parties) could be a challenge.
Please note this is not a sponsored post. I am not advocating for any product brand because honestly I have only tied one and others could be just as good. It’s the concept that I like and it’s working for my family.
While doing some pre purchase research I found below study on YouTube.