Why is choosing a gift for your man or for that matter any man so difficult? Why can’t they have a never ending shopping list like us where all you need to do is decide a budget and bang you can just filter your choices. Easy, right?
So not that it was easier to choose a gift for my hubby, his 40th came right in the middle of a strict lockdown. Like you can’t go anywhere other than grocery shopping or to a doctor type strict lockdown.
But since it was his 40th I really wanted to do / give something special and not post facto, it had to be on his special day. So I did what most of us do: go to Mr Google looking for something that was easy to be done, yet still romantic and had a touch of personalization.
Lovebookonline came to my rescue and trust me it came out so so good. My husband loved it and it was different from anything I had ever done for him. It gave me lot’s of options to choose from, personalize each page, customise our avatar. I choose to do ’40 reasons why I love you’ (cheesy but it was perfect for the special moment )
- You can personalise your avatar / characters in the book.
- Huge selection of book cover (again can be personalised with your message)
- Add as many pages as you want and each page is unique. Each page can carry a unique message.
- Lot’s of illustrations to guide you.
- In the end you can review the end product before placing your order.
- You can actually make various versions and then order the one you like in the end.
In the end it came out much better than anything else that I had in mind to give him. It’s a great way to give a personalised gift to someone special that they can cherish for a long time :)
Company Web Link: https://lovebookonline.com
Yet again ladies this is not a sponsored post, just a plain simple life experience. So please do let us know if you come across more such products and gift ideas.