What’s the toughest part of hosting a networking event, be it in the company or for social groups?
It’s making sure that people make the time and attend the event along with all other commitments. Right, no?
How often can we, as people, drop everything and gather in one location?
What about travel budgets? In today’s day and time, most organizations and individuals are putting a tight lid on spending.
Keeping all this in mind, how should HR or social networking groups ensure regular engagement between their employees or members?
HeySOROR is a platform that can help organizations and social groups host regular engagement activities between employees and members via its ‘Trending Topics’ feature.
Two ways of hosting these engagement events:
1. Make a ‘Trending Topic’ group for your members to join.
- Organizations can make a time-bound ‘Trending Topic’ group and ask its members to join the discussion during that time.
- As soon as the members join the group, our AI will start pairing them for a 1:1 discussion.
- This gives members great flexibility to join from wherever they are and when they can.
2. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a gated discussion room
- While we firmly believe discussions are most fruitful when you have more highly engaged individuals talking freely, but if you want we can develop a gated group for only your members to enter and talk during that period of time.
Reach out to our team to discuss further details.