Hello there! I am Priyanka, a Retail Professional residing in Canada. I love Travelling, Cooking, and have a developing interest in Interior Designing and Fashion. My passion and quest for learning about the diverse culture and history of different places have made me even more engaged and enthusiastic about travelling. I enjoy documenting my memories captured during my trip. Hence, I decided to share my experiences with my readers. Purely as a hobby.
I created 'Travel Insider' as a unique blog page for you to traverse with me. As I travel I would revere to share with the world. Travel Insider has appended such purpose to my being, and I love having the chance to bestow my enthusiasm and plans with my faithful readers.
My blog website: www.travelinsider.onlineor my Insta handle @priyanka_travelinsider29
And since travel has been, and will always be my passion, here are some tips for you that I have acquired across the years from my voyage experiences.
1. Pick the right season: Tropical places have longer rainy months and that can bring some sudden changes to your travel plans.
2. Book in advance if you can, booking in advance allows you to explore more hotel and flight options than booking last minute.
I always set a budget for each destination. This helps you to stay within your set budget as you then know your set mark and helps in not overspending on a trip.
3. Taking a local food tour is highly recommended. It allows you to get more up close and personal to their culture and history.
I always like to have a list of places to visit researched beforehand at least 2-3 weeks before my departure and that way if I need to book any fun activities in advance I can do that.
4. With Covid restrictions, it’s always good to look into the travel rules before you pick the country you are travelling to.
Another important tip is, as soon as you reach the destination and inquire about local transit and transit passes, local transit is budget-friendly and allows you to explore a city better than a taxi.
5. Last and most relevant tip is to take as many photos as you can, creating memories is essential, so you can cherish them tomorrow.
To learn more, click on the tags below: