I've never ever thought that one day I would be writing a blog to promote any particular brand (for free). But when I came across and used these products for myself, I knew at once that I had to share with you. Now who doesn't want to live the easy life. These products do just that. It helps you to go about your daily chores with so much ease and fun that you would never again think of putting the job off to another day or time. Trust me on this one. These products are so damn good.
1. Salad Spinner: We all wanna dig into a nice big leafy salad but let's be honest it's a pain to wash and then drain all that water from the curvy curly leaves. This simple product (Salad Spinner) from Ikea changes all that for me. It is complete hassle-free gadget. Super easy to use and clean. What's more, its small size fits well into you kitchen cabinets and doesn't even eat into too much space. I totally recommend this one.
2. Shelf Insert: Having lived most part of my life in Mumbai and now in Singapore, I can tell you with most certainty that any little space at home matters. And that is when we turn to smart multi-functional gadgets to simplify our lives. This Shelf Insert does exactly that. It is your go-to product when you need a little extra shelf space to sort and classify things better at home. It can be used either in your kitchen to sort out your spice counter or simply to add extra shelf space in your wardrobe. Personally, it has worked wonders for me. It helped multiply my storage space and made it easier for me to store things in a more categorized manner. This product is a Must Have for all those who love a neat, tidy and sorted home. Go for it!
3. Glass Jar's with lid: Most often we open up packets of eatables and are unable to finish them. What do we do in such cases? Of course, we store them away. But "store away" does not mean putting something away in those unhealthy plastic jars. Now, typically when we store things, we tend to forget to use them again. Here is a perfect solution to a healthy way of storing things and not forgetting about them. These glass jars come with air tight lids which help keep your food fresh for long (especially if you live in a coastal place like me.) Also, because they are made of clear glass, you can see what has been stored, which makes it easy to find and leaving you with lesser chances of storing and forgetting.
4. Dish Drying Mat: In most Indian homes, we still stick to the traditional way of washing utensils with hands. But after we are done, the kitchen counter-top is left all wet and messy. That was exactly the problem I faced until I discovered the Dish Drying Mat at Ikea. It is the ideal product if you want to save your expensive china from chipping or if you like to keep your counter-top from water dripping all over.
This mat comes in the perfect size to fit well next to your sink. It absorbs all the water dripping from your glassware and is extremely easy to maintain. Once done, it dries easily and is machine wash friendly. This Dish Drying Mat has definitely saved many of my wine glasses from chipping and helped me keep my kitchen counter-top dry and clean.
5. Pot Stand: This is a must have if you are somebody who loves multitasking and has multiple dishes going at the same time. Using this stand has helped reduce the clutter off my cook-top. It simply increases your work space in the kitchen by making it more useful. Since it is made of steel, you can directly place your hot pan on the stand without worrying of it getting damaged with the heat. Trust me, I have a 4 burner cook top and I still can't think of working in my kitchen without this.
Hope you enjoyed reading about these products. Do let us know if you find these products useful and share your experiences with me. Don't forget it's not a sponsored article but simply my experience.
** Picture's courtesy Ikea website.
To learn more, click on the tags below: